- This event has passed.
“Lord, teach me your ways” a Lent Retreat in Daily Life with personal accompaniment
February 21 - March 21
This retreat is an opportunity to deepen our prayer life in preparation for Holy Week. It is also an opportunity to experience spiritual accompaniment: you will meet weekly with a ‘prayer companion’’ – it is a moment to share your thoughts and reflections about your faith journey during the retreat. Your prayer companion will provide you with the tools necessary for your prayer each week.
This year the retreat will be entirely online.
What you will need for the retreat?
- An open heart!
- A desire to commit for the duration of the 4 weeks of Lent.
- A Bible and a note book.
- A space and a time daily in your home where you can have some privacy for an hour daily.
- An internet connection or a phone for a weekly meeting with your spiritual accompanier.
How much time will I need?
- A daily time of personal prayer (30 minutes to 1 hour). If possible it should be at the same time each day.
- A time each week to meet your prayer companion. Preferably this would be on the same day of the week and the same time.
Beginning of the Lent Retreat on Sunday 21st February from 3 pm to 4.30 pm (Zoom meeting)
Closing the the Lent Retreat on Sunday 21st March from 4.30pm to 6pm (Zoom meeting)
How much will it cost?
There is a suggested donation between £50 and £130. Cost shouldn’t be an obstacle. to participating.
Who are the prayer companions?
They are trained spiritual accompaniers, including sisters of the community. They will welcome you as you are and listen to you confidentially.
More information will follow.
Please contact us via our website to tell that you are interested in the Lenten Retreat.
When we have confirmed that there is a place for your, please use this form to book online. Thank you.