The facilities on the first and second floors of our house are reserved for those coming for times of retreat (be it a few hours or several days), or those coming as part of a residential group. Please explore What We Offer for more information.
All our retreats take place in silence and we are grateful to each of our guests for maintaining and caring for this atmosphere throughout the house, including in the corridors, kitchen and bedrooms.
Our Residential Facilities:
- 8 single rooms with WC and washbasin
- 2 en-suite rooms
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Each room has a balcony that overlooks our garden
- A lounge which includes a prayer corner
- A ‘Creative Space’ with art materials
- A good selection of spiritual reading and resources for prayer
All meals are on a self-catering basis. There are fully equipped kitchenettes (cooking utensils, cooker, microwave and fridge…etc) for your use on each floor to prepare your meals when you wish. You can then take your meal on a tray to your room.
We provide washing-up liquid, cleaning materials, tea-towels, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper and oil.
There are plenty of food shops and amenities close by.