How to Book
Contact us if you are interested in something we offer and/or if you would like information.
Please complete the relevant booking form and send your deposit at least 2 weeks before the date of your visit.
We operate on a first-come-first-served basis, and so we ask you to await confirmation of your stay before firming up any plans.
For those coming for a personal time of quiet/retreat, or as a group: Please be sure to specify your planned arrival time on the booking form. As we attend to many different activities, both in our house and in the wider community, we need to ensure that someone is available to welcome you. Please contact us if your arrival time changes (up to 24 hours beforehand). For last-minute changes (less than 24 hours), or if you are running late on the day of your arrival, please let us know on 020 8852 1662.
For information on how we use your data, please refer to our GDPR page.
If you are attending an event listed in our programme:
Day Events: Click Here
Residential Individual Guided Retreats: Click Here
If you would like to come for a time of quiet/retreat choosing your own dates:
Quiet Day: Click Here
Residential Retreat: Click Here
Day Groups : Click Here
Residential Groups: Click Here
Guidelines for Donations
As a charity, we are not allowed to set fixed charges. The following are guidelines to help you consider how much you are able to contribute. We are very grateful for your donations which help towards covering the costs of our ministry. If you are able to offer more, this will help to defray the costs of those unable to offer as much.
Concessions are also available: please contact us prior to booking.
UK Taxpayers: you can gift aid your donation to St Andrew’s. It will be increased by 25%. Please return this completed Gift Aid Declaration Form to us.
Donation Guidelines For Individuals
- Spiritual Direction/Accompaniment: £20 – £45
- Supervision for Spiritual Directors: £25 – £50
The following options are on a self-catering basis:
QuietDay (without spiritual direction): £15 – £30 QuietDay with spiritual direction: £25 – £45
- Individual retreat, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, (without spiritual direction), per 24 hours: £25 – £50
- Part of a group using a meeting room 24 hours : £30 – £60
- Individual Retreat with spiritual direction (IGR), with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, per 24 hours: £40 – £65
The following applies
- self-catering basis, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and daily spiritual direction, per 24 hours: £40 – £65
- full-board, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and daily spiritual direction, per 24 hours: £55 – £80
Donation Guidelines for Groups
- Day Groups: £12 – £20 per person.
- Half-Day group – to be negotiated at time of booking.
- Group Facilitation: £90 – £130 per day (plus any travel expenses if offsite).
- Residential Group, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and ground floor meeting rooms, per 24 hours: £30 – £50 per person.