As a charity, we are not allowed to set fixed charges. The following are guidelines to help you consider how much you are able to contribute. We are very grateful for your donations. If you are able to offer more, this will help to defray the costs of those unable to offer as much.
Concessions are also available: please contact us prior to booking.
UK Taxpayers: you can gift aid your donation to St Andrew’s. It will be increased by 25%. Please return this completed Gift Aid Declaration Form to us.
- Spiritual Direction/Accompaniment: £20 – £45
- Supervision for Spiritual Directors: £25 – £50
The following options are on a self-catering basis:
- Quiet Day (without spiritual direction): £15 – £30
- Quiet Day with spiritual direction: £25 – £45
- Individual retreat, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, (without spiritual direction), per 24 hours: £25 – £50
- Part of a group using a meeting room 24 hours : £30 – £60
- Individual Retreat with spiritual direction (IGR), with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, per 24 hours: £40 – £65
The following applies to individuals attending retreats in our Residential Programme:
- self-catering basis, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and daily spiritual direction, per 24 hours: £40 – £65
- Day Groups: £12 – £25 per person.
- Half-Day group – to be negotiated at time of booking.
- Group Facilitation: £90 – £130 per day (plus any travel expenses if offsite).
- Residential Group, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and ground floor meeting rooms, per 24 hours: £30 – £50 per person.