The Retreat Association is a national Christian organisation set up to help people find ways of exploring and deepening their journey with God through spirituality and prayer, an ecumenical organisation supporting those from both inside and outside the Church in the following ways:
- Finding a retreat
- Spiritual direction – helping people find a spiritual director or companion.
- Resources – for those wishing to deepen their prayer life.
- Events – national and regional events with a focus on spirituality.
- Training including:
> courses in spirituality and spiritual direction;
> leading retreats and quiet days.
- The Catholic Spirituality Network and the Southwark Spirituality Commission (RC)
- Pathways to God: the main Ignatian Spirituality website in the UK
- The Spiritual Exercises Network
- A helpful service of Loyola Press https://www.ignatianspirituality.com/
- The programme of Mount Street Jesuit Centre in London
- The London Centre for Spiritual Direction
Online Prayer using Ignatian Spirituality:
Other resources for prayer:
- From the Taizé Community