Our Quiet Days provide an opportunity to reflect, pray and share with others on a specific theme. For example:
- A liturgical season, like Advent or Lent
- An aspect of Ignatian Spirituality
- Prayer through art (for example through icons, painting, collage, dance, etc)
- Creation and ecological conversion
- Circumstances of life such as making choices and coping with difficult moments, etc.
Arrival is from 10 am, for a 10.30 am start. The day ends at 4 pm.
At the start of both the morning and afternoon, a small time of input, led by a Sister, leads to a time of personal reflection. A time of group sharing/reflection may also be offered. Resources that can help nourish your reflection (art materials, books, etc) are available during the day. We close the day with a small moment of prayer together.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are available throughout the day. Bring your own packed lunch. Lunch is eaten in silence in the house (or in the garden if you wish, and the weather permits!).
Quiet Days at St Andrew’s in 2021 (in progress)