Contact us if you are interested in something we offer and/or if you would like information.
Ways to make your donation:
Account No: 00764695
Sort Code: 16-0038,
Payment Ref: Please quote the Event Ref no from the event page
RBS London Drummonds Branch, 49 Charing Cross,London,SW1A 2DX.
The Trustees Religious of St Andrews 99 Belmont Hill, LONDON, SE13 5DY
By Cheque: Please make your cheque payable to the “Sisters of St. Andrew”. Postal Address: Sisters of St Andrew, 99 Belmont Hill, Lewisham, LONDON, SE13 5DY.
By Cash: Please leave your donation with one of the Sisters, or in your
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept payment by Card.
Guidelines for donations:
As a charity, we are not allowed to set fixed charges. The following are guidelines to help you consider how much you are able to contribute. We are very grateful for your donations which help towards covering the costs of our ministry. If you are able to offer more, this will help to defray the costs of those unable to offer as much.
Concessions are also available: please contact us prior to booking.
UK Taxpayers: you can gift aid your donation to St Andrew’s. It will be increased by 25%. Please return this completed Gift Aid Declaration Form to us.
Donation Guidelines For Individuals:
- Spiritual Direction/Accompaniment: £20 – £40
- Supervision for Spiritual Directors: £30 – £50
The following options are on a self-catering basis:
Quietday without spiritual direction: £15-£30 Quietday with spiritual direction: £25 – £45
- Individual retreat, without spiritual direction, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, per 24 hours: £25 – £45
- Individual Retreat with spiritual direction (IGR), with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, per 24 hours: £40 – £60
The following applies
- self-catering basis, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and daily spiritual direction, per 24 hours: £40 – £60
- full-board, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and daily spiritual direction, per 24 hours: £55 – £75
Donation Guidelines for Groups:
- Day Groups: £12 – £20 per person.
- Half-Day group – to be negotiated at time of booking.
- Group Facilitation: £90 – £120 per day (plus any travel expenses if offsite).
- Residential Group, with use of a single room/chapel/reflection spaces/garden, and ground floor meeting rooms, per 24 hours: £30 – £50 per person.